Uses of FoxMetrics
FoxMetrics is very flexible and stores data at a very granular level; therefore, it can be used to track anything that you can get your hands on. Here are a few examples of some of the questions that FoxMetrics could answer or provide deeper insights.
Web & Mobile Applications
- What is the conversion rate of your website
- How many people are coming to your website
- Which channels are sending you the most traffic
- What are people searching for that led to a visit to your website
- Are your customers using the features of your site
- Where is everyone going that didn’t reach a goal
- Where are people getting off during my checkout process
- Who are the people that came because of an ad campaign and signed up
- How many times has someone watch a video
- Is this video effective or is it too long so people are skipping
- What is the open rate of an email campaign
- What is the conversion rate of an email campaign
- Which products in my store are mostly viewed?
- What is the abandonment rate of my products?
- How many people have installed my application
- How long does it take for people to install my application
- How active are my users
- What are the system environments of my active users
- How loyal are my users
- What are the usage trends
- Track errors and suggestions